Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hellevaweek...

okok... 1st thing first...

Whoever is "Guest" in my taggy, please identify yourself... If you don't want to identify yourself, KINDLY don't make any unnecessary comments in my tagboard K?

Considering I had to go through a long process of removing your comments... ^%&(*

Btw, twinee, updated your link le.. :)




As you can see, I'm in a NOT SO GOOD MOOD...

Am rushing for my assignment which is due on 19 Feb, and I have absolutely NO IDEA what to write...

wahaha... Stunner of the moment...

Siao Liao...

Friday was Dinner at Vivo with SH, Candy and Xiao Mei...

Funny thing was, we ended up walking round and round coz there were alot of people... We ended up at Japanese Gourmet restaurant...

Food: Overloaded with egg... Considering that we needed to wait for about 40 min for food... and we ended up with 1 side dish STILL not on our table after our 40 min wait of main course and had 1 main dish served WRONG...
Atmosphere: Crowded... Noisy...
Service: Overall? Average, bothering on lousy, save for a Jap waiter who changed one of our dish to the correct one immediately when we told him it was the wrong dish served...

Grade: D+, C if you counted the kind waiter's service...

No more Vivo le lar... Not worth the wait, and for all the food available, the service is bad... Might as well eat at Kopitiam, where YOU KNOW the service standard IS better and familiar...
I left a footprint at 12:43 PM