Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello Hello~!

Hello everyone!!!

Long time no see there!

Hahaha... I've been reminded by Xiao Mei that I've not been updating here... lol~ So anyway, here goes!

1. 32GB Creative X-Fi

Yay~! I got a new MP3 le~! And it's a present~! :) Mommy bought it for me... But the, I don't have songs to listen to leh, other than Big Bang and some other NEW songs... lol~ Anyone can lend me new songs? Xiao Mei, can borrow your SJ anot? I getting boring with my songs le lor... ahahahah~

2. New laminating machine

Yup, I finally got around to buying a laminating machine, after the shop charged me $2.5o per a4 piece of paper.... :(

So, anyone need laminating at A4 size, you are welcome to find me~! :)

3. New bloggie

Yup, I got a new bloggie le! Just set up today and the background is superb, courtesy of sillywilly!! It's... *drumroll plz*...... Little Mister and Little Miss~!

Superb! You can go to my blog via: HERE!

In case you are wondering, the new bloggie will be on the books that I've read so far... My first book that I've done? Mister God, This Is Anna ! Go check it out!


Am also thinking of changing my blogskin for this blog again though... hahahahah~

Hmm... What else is there to write about? Hmm.....
I left a footprint at 7:00 PM