Sunday, June 08, 2008
hohoho~~
Bored, deranged... I think I'm getting to the stage of cursing myself. For the sake of cursing anyway...
Am I making any sense to you?
Nah... Even I don't make any sense to myself... So, it's ok... haahahaah~!
Anyway, thank GOD for Internet. :)
Had an urge to listen to the Jap version of Back To Your Heart (by Da Pump)...
Had a super hard time finding though...
The song was also sang by BSB, but I love the Jap version more :) Nevermind that I can't understand a single word of the Jap song.. haahahahaha~!
Guess I'm back to the "Fan of piano songs!" stage. :)
So people, go google the song if you want a feel of the Jap. version bah... :)
Trust me, Youtube, the king of MP3 videos, does not have the Jap. song. I should know, since I ran a search just now. Heh!~
It has most of Da Pump's songs but just not this song. T.T
Anyway, in case anyone is reading this, I'm going to 失业 soon le... ;p
Real soon... As a matter of fact, Come the first week of July, I'll be living the real life of a bumer... heheheheheehe~
You must be worried this person is nuts le, where got people resigning still so happy?
But then, it's ok lar...
Will miss the environment, the plug in of my mp3 player while working, everyone.
But NOT the work. :)
Anyway, so far, I think people from my department knows le lar... But outside the department, I think only Francis know bah... Since, I told him directly myself...
Should be letting a few more from other departments know soon le lar... Soon.... Unless they happen to read my blog anyway...
Hmm... anyway, have put back my tagboard! :)
See ya~
Am I making any sense to you?
Nah... Even I don't make any sense to myself... So, it's ok... haahahaah~!
Anyway, thank GOD for Internet. :)
Had an urge to listen to the Jap version of Back To Your Heart (by Da Pump)...
Had a super hard time finding though...
The song was also sang by BSB, but I love the Jap version more :) Nevermind that I can't understand a single word of the Jap song.. haahahahaha~!
Guess I'm back to the "Fan of piano songs!" stage. :)
So people, go google the song if you want a feel of the Jap. version bah... :)
Trust me, Youtube, the king of MP3 videos, does not have the Jap. song. I should know, since I ran a search just now. Heh!~
It has most of Da Pump's songs but just not this song. T.T
Anyway, in case anyone is reading this, I'm going to 失业 soon le... ;p
Real soon... As a matter of fact, Come the first week of July, I'll be living the real life of a bumer... heheheheheehe~
You must be worried this person is nuts le, where got people resigning still so happy?
But then, it's ok lar...
Will miss the environment, the plug in of my mp3 player while working, everyone.
But NOT the work. :)
Anyway, so far, I think people from my department knows le lar... But outside the department, I think only Francis know bah... Since, I told him directly myself...
Should be letting a few more from other departments know soon le lar... Soon.... Unless they happen to read my blog anyway...
Hmm... anyway, have put back my tagboard! :)
See ya~
I left a footprint at 4:02 PM