Thursday, June 19, 2008
Hmm~~ (*Random*)
Okok... Was kinda surprised people DO pop by my blog.... Seriously thought it's collecting ALOT of dust and NOBODY reads it. Hahahahah~
Anyway, based on my mood this week, if there is a sentence to describe my life, it'll be,
"I woke up on the wrong side of the bed!"
Pissed off for no reason, sulky mood with nothing to sulk at in the morning. This has been ongoing since Monday...
Been plugging my earphones to my ears from the moment I wake up till the moment I go home...
The best surprise?? I'm listening to LOUD POP songs... Think I need to check my songs in my mp3.... Never really realise I have such hyper songs in there.... lol
Also input the "Ikenai Taiyou by Orange Range" into my mp3... Think I'll put this song on for spinning the whole day tomorrow... All Day... lol~
Anyway, if I believe in the sentence above, I think it's time to change my bed direction.... Soon... :(
But it's ok... 2 weeks more and byebye to 7+am CROWDED, pushy people of the MRT, byebye to leaving office at 7PM everyday, even though 3 weeks out of a month I work till 6PM, byebye to the weekend down to work schedules...
Say hello soon to the new me! Life of a bummer... Heh!
Should I start the TGIF tomorrow?? Thank God It's Friday??!! Lol~~
But then, I'm working on Saturday... T.T
Damn....
Oh yeah oh yeah, I finally finished the Hanazakari No Kimitachi E (Hana Kimi) DVD... lol~
To people who know me, I'm god at procastinating :)
If I like the movie, I'll seat down to watch finish...
A series? I'll probably end up watching like... Episode 1,2, then leave it there to collect dust...
I never like to watch the ending of any series/movies.... Guess I don't have the seat down and glue myself to the Screen thing bah...
(Surprisingly, I can rot and read 1 book if the book interest me though... lol~~)
Guess I love books more than movies...
The series goes highly recommended! This comes from someone who is god at procastinating anyway...
I think I took 1-2 weeks to finish the last 4 episodes... lol
So far, I've finished watching Hana Kimi and Sky of Love...
Pretty sad record for someone who used to work in GV and watch a couple of movies everyweek while ther... :(
But it's ok... I'm getting the hang of it... Soon~
I hope tomorrow will be a better day... Sigh...
Have posted the lyrics for Ikenai Taiyou below... :)
Ciaos~
Anyway, based on my mood this week, if there is a sentence to describe my life, it'll be,
"I woke up on the wrong side of the bed!"
Pissed off for no reason, sulky mood with nothing to sulk at in the morning. This has been ongoing since Monday...
Been plugging my earphones to my ears from the moment I wake up till the moment I go home...
The best surprise?? I'm listening to LOUD POP songs... Think I need to check my songs in my mp3.... Never really realise I have such hyper songs in there.... lol
Also input the "Ikenai Taiyou by Orange Range" into my mp3... Think I'll put this song on for spinning the whole day tomorrow... All Day... lol~
Anyway, if I believe in the sentence above, I think it's time to change my bed direction.... Soon... :(
But it's ok... 2 weeks more and byebye to 7+am CROWDED, pushy people of the MRT, byebye to leaving office at 7PM everyday, even though 3 weeks out of a month I work till 6PM, byebye to the weekend down to work schedules...
Say hello soon to the new me! Life of a bummer... Heh!
Should I start the TGIF tomorrow?? Thank God It's Friday??!! Lol~~
But then, I'm working on Saturday... T.T
Damn....
Oh yeah oh yeah, I finally finished the Hanazakari No Kimitachi E (Hana Kimi) DVD... lol~
To people who know me, I'm god at procastinating :)
If I like the movie, I'll seat down to watch finish...
A series? I'll probably end up watching like... Episode 1,2, then leave it there to collect dust...
I never like to watch the ending of any series/movies.... Guess I don't have the seat down and glue myself to the Screen thing bah...
(Surprisingly, I can rot and read 1 book if the book interest me though... lol~~)
Guess I love books more than movies...
The series goes highly recommended! This comes from someone who is god at procastinating anyway...
I think I took 1-2 weeks to finish the last 4 episodes... lol
So far, I've finished watching Hana Kimi and Sky of Love...
Pretty sad record for someone who used to work in GV and watch a couple of movies everyweek while ther... :(
But it's ok... I'm getting the hang of it... Soon~
I hope tomorrow will be a better day... Sigh...
Have posted the lyrics for Ikenai Taiyou below... :)
Ciaos~
I left a footprint at 8:40 PM