Sunday, May 11, 2008
quick update~!
Oh boy.... Gotta be quick....
1st thing 1st....
Bought a new camera!! whee~!
Fujifilm F50fd... Heh... 12 MP. (Read Specifications here!)
WoohooO~!
Also, got a couple new albums....
Current Favourite: Marie Digby's Unfold...
Super,duper love the album and her voice.... hahahahahaha
Been running her album on my mp3 nonstop since I got her album. Just love her music!
Rating: 4.5/5 :)
Also bought:
Power Hits 2 album...
Sad to say, after loading the songs into my mp3, it's still not heard YET... (since I'm running Marie's songs nonstop anyway... Hahahahaha~!)
離開地球表面 By Mayday
Awesome album! As usual... Worth my money investing in Mayday's album! :)
Favourites:
阿姆斯壯 live
離開地球表面
離開地球表面 (remix)
.
.
.
Simply said, the whole album... hahahaha~!
Anyway, I think I mentioned somewhere, I'll be going to Thailand...
Made a mistake there.... I'm going TODAY, not tomorrow...
The queen of blurness here, thought I'm leaving tomorrow instead... Had also informed all that I'm leaving tomorrow...
Guess what?! I'm taking the 3PM plane TODAY...
Opps....
LOL~!
Gotta bring my camera there.... Hope the 2 GB can make it... Didn't get an extra memory card though... GOD~!
Will be back on...... Friday...I think confirmed(lol~!)
Gotta get stuff for Francis (special request :) )and gifts for my colleagues...
But then, no one going to take care of Mr Bear and Lil'old hood Ms Fishie.... (Mr Bear's with a tissue for cape, Ms Fishie's with a tissue as a hood)... :(
Ok... Gotta end here and go continue packing my luggage...
Nevermind.... I should be getting a companion for you both when I'm there... I think... :)
Seeya~!
PS: Twinee, I want the excel pdf hor... Please email me a copy soon ok?! thanks~!
1st thing 1st....
Bought a new camera!! whee~!
Fujifilm F50fd... Heh... 12 MP. (Read Specifications here!)
WoohooO~!
Also, got a couple new albums....
Current Favourite: Marie Digby's Unfold...
Super,duper love the album and her voice.... hahahahahaha
Been running her album on my mp3 nonstop since I got her album. Just love her music!
Rating: 4.5/5 :)
Also bought:
Power Hits 2 album...
Sad to say, after loading the songs into my mp3, it's still not heard YET... (since I'm running Marie's songs nonstop anyway... Hahahahaha~!)
離開地球表面 By Mayday
Awesome album! As usual... Worth my money investing in Mayday's album! :)
Favourites:
阿姆斯壯 live
離開地球表面
離開地球表面 (remix)
.
.
.
Simply said, the whole album... hahahaha~!
Anyway, I think I mentioned somewhere, I'll be going to Thailand...
Made a mistake there.... I'm going TODAY, not tomorrow...
The queen of blurness here, thought I'm leaving tomorrow instead... Had also informed all that I'm leaving tomorrow...
Guess what?! I'm taking the 3PM plane TODAY...
Opps....
LOL~!
Gotta bring my camera there.... Hope the 2 GB can make it... Didn't get an extra memory card though... GOD~!
Will be back on...... Friday...
Gotta get stuff for Francis (special request :) )and gifts for my colleagues...
But then, no one going to take care of Mr Bear and Lil'old hood Ms Fishie.... (Mr Bear's with a tissue for cape, Ms Fishie's with a tissue as a hood)... :(
Ok... Gotta end here and go continue packing my luggage...
Nevermind.... I should be getting a companion for you both when I'm there... I think... :)
Seeya~!
PS: Twinee, I want the excel pdf hor... Please email me a copy soon ok?! thanks~!
I left a footprint at 10:07 AM