Friday, June 22, 2007
One solid week~
Well~~~ I'm back... finally... After rotting in my little cubicle for the past 5 days, and sleeping it off the rest of the nights... lol~~~
SooO, here's the recap =)
Monday:
Well, had the feeling of NOT going to work in the morning... Lol~~~
Aiyah... What can you expect? I mean, who's so siao (<- crazy) to wake up before the crack of dawn and come home after the sun sets every night??
The only thing to be happy about: There are people who are also like me... lol~~
Anyway, boss informed me that I'm going for 3 day camp training next week... Funny thing is, there isn't any time or venue mentioned....
Well, that's life, baby~~
You gotta give and take, that's how the world evolves around you man~~
So anyway, not much interesting anyway... Rotting in my cubicle, doing my work until 6 pm... Sigh...
Conclusion: I shall start chanting: I like my job, I like my job~~~~~
Tuesday:
Boss still never mention about the time and venue... sigh....
I am so... waiting for my training...
Nothing much happened anyway... Well, still rotting in my cubicle hole, doing those transfer of addresses.....
So envy the people moving... Wow... Landed property... Must be they all want to make it before the increase of GST to 7 percent... Hmm......
Conclusion: I like my job, I like my job~~~
Wednesday:
Had a nice dream in the morning... I never knew I got a SUPER SOFT spot for terrier dogs....
What else do you think I have a soft spot for ah????
so nice dream... Wanna go back to sleep, but can't coz have to work AGAIN... Sigh~~
Oh yeah... Had an interesting thing to share... My boss actually accompanied me and waited like 10 minutes for the company bus before he "zao" (<- went off). Well, he was smoking while waiting anyway... So, after he went off,I waited like for another 10 minutes before the bus came...
Conclusion: Has upgraded... I love my job, I love my job~~~~
Thursday:
Had an interesting comment coming from my boss today... It's that I'm very quiet....
I hear people choking already... Go on, LAUGH~~
(*%^%&*)()_
I.am.very.quiet?!?!?!?!
How come I don't know?!?!?!
Quiet I still can accept... but VERY quiet?!?!?!?!?! -.-'"
I msged Yati who was msging to me and I to her the whole day... her msg reads:
"LOL! Quiet..haha..thats a good first impression..haha"
......
Conclusion: I.AM.VERY.QUIET.... Go on, laugh people, laugh~~~ Even I am laughing~~
Friday:
Well, it seems my colleagues know what time I log in everyday le... lol~~ Now, I'm logging in for a few people, including myself everyday... Bwahaha~~~
Anyway, my boss is a funny fella. Even though he is on MC today, he msged me on my handphone to e-mail another supervisor to ask where my training is and what time it starts and end..... -.-"'"
Well, it can't be helped that he has an MC today la... It turned out that he has RED EYES.... OMG~~~~~
Then, he also called me on my phone AFTER work, to ask if I am interested in converting to PERM staff..... Whereby he also mentioned that I may not get my 1 week break after all since he can't promise that.... (*%&%$^%&()
I asked for 1 month, we neg till left 1 week, now cannot even promise I get a week..... What the.... )_*&(^*T(&)*_)
Sigh~~~~
Anyway, the end of the story is, I told him that we discuss this at the end of next month...
Well, I am honoured lar... 1 month into the job and I get offered a Perm position...
But then... The thought of getting picked on by customers everyday kind of turns people off.... Sigh...
Conclusion: Should I or should I not... That is the question... Anyway, I love my job, I love my job~~~
Anyway, dear callers, please do not use private line to call me hor... I do NOT handle calls whereby I canNOT see the number. If you are using PRIVATE number, then good luck to you... Coz I will NOT pick up. Get it?! I am sick of seeing private calls ok?
That's it then...~~ Cheers people, It's The WEEKEND~!
SooO, here's the recap =)
Monday:
Well, had the feeling of NOT going to work in the morning... Lol~~~
Aiyah... What can you expect? I mean, who's so siao (<- crazy) to wake up before the crack of dawn and come home after the sun sets every night??
The only thing to be happy about: There are people who are also like me... lol~~
Anyway, boss informed me that I'm going for 3 day camp training next week... Funny thing is, there isn't any time or venue mentioned....
Well, that's life, baby~~
You gotta give and take, that's how the world evolves around you man~~
So anyway, not much interesting anyway... Rotting in my cubicle, doing my work until 6 pm... Sigh...
Conclusion: I shall start chanting: I like my job, I like my job~~~~~
Tuesday:
Boss still never mention about the time and venue... sigh....
I am so... waiting for my training...
Nothing much happened anyway... Well, still rotting in my cubicle hole, doing those transfer of addresses.....
So envy the people moving... Wow... Landed property... Must be they all want to make it before the increase of GST to 7 percent... Hmm......
Conclusion: I like my job, I like my job~~~
Wednesday:
Had a nice dream in the morning... I never knew I got a SUPER SOFT spot for terrier dogs....
What else do you think I have a soft spot for ah????
so nice dream... Wanna go back to sleep, but can't coz have to work AGAIN... Sigh~~
Oh yeah... Had an interesting thing to share... My boss actually accompanied me and waited like 10 minutes for the company bus before he "zao" (<- went off). Well, he was smoking while waiting anyway... So, after he went off,I waited like for another 10 minutes before the bus came...
Conclusion: Has upgraded... I love my job, I love my job~~~~
Thursday:
Had an interesting comment coming from my boss today... It's that I'm very quiet....
I hear people choking already... Go on, LAUGH~~
(*%^%&*)()_
I.am.very.quiet?!?!?!?!
How come I don't know?!?!?!
Quiet I still can accept... but VERY quiet?!?!?!?!?! -.-'"
I msged Yati who was msging to me and I to her the whole day... her msg reads:
"LOL! Quiet..haha..thats a good first impression..haha"
......
Conclusion: I.AM.VERY.QUIET.... Go on, laugh people, laugh~~~ Even I am laughing~~
Friday:
Well, it seems my colleagues know what time I log in everyday le... lol~~ Now, I'm logging in for a few people, including myself everyday... Bwahaha~~~
Anyway, my boss is a funny fella. Even though he is on MC today, he msged me on my handphone to e-mail another supervisor to ask where my training is and what time it starts and end..... -.-"'"
Well, it can't be helped that he has an MC today la... It turned out that he has RED EYES.... OMG~~~~~
Then, he also called me on my phone AFTER work, to ask if I am interested in converting to PERM staff..... Whereby he also mentioned that I may not get my 1 week break after all since he can't promise that.... (*%&%$^%&()
I asked for 1 month, we neg till left 1 week, now cannot even promise I get a week..... What the.... )_*&(^*T(&)*_)
Sigh~~~~
Anyway, the end of the story is, I told him that we discuss this at the end of next month...
Well, I am honoured lar... 1 month into the job and I get offered a Perm position...
But then... The thought of getting picked on by customers everyday kind of turns people off.... Sigh...
Conclusion: Should I or should I not... That is the question... Anyway, I love my job, I love my job~~~
Anyway, dear callers, please do not use private line to call me hor... I do NOT handle calls whereby I canNOT see the number. If you are using PRIVATE number, then good luck to you... Coz I will NOT pick up. Get it?! I am sick of seeing private calls ok?
That's it then...~~ Cheers people, It's The WEEKEND~!
I left a footprint at 8:17 PM